Re: [Gimp-gui] Force Toolbox Widgets To Bottom

The reason I split it up this way is because I did not want someone to shoot down the entire thing because they did not like one aspect to my idea. I think Alexandre has a good point, I can't think of any design app that lets you resize the toolbox like GIMP does. I think if all the ideas the I have posted recently we could achieve a toolbox that does not need to be resized.  Not to say that all of my ideas are the best but looking at GIMP and comparing it to other apps(not just Photoshop) I believe that they are good ideas.   But that is up to the community to decide.

--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.