Re: [Gimp-gui] Toolbox Spacer

On 10/15/15, Andrew Pullins <android2772 gmail com> wrote:
Feature Request, attachment 313346
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=313346>

#User Story

Sometimes it is kinda hard to find the tool you are looking for
especially when you resize your toolbox or the window resizes your
toolbox.  Depending on the screen size some of the tools even get
pushed down past the screen till you can no longer see them. I know
generally where the tool should be but when I go to look for it does
not seem to be there.

How are spacers supposed to actually help here?

Alex