Re: [Gimp-docs] Colors/Desaturate/Desaturate documentation

On 03/25/2017 04:10 PM, Julien Hardelin wrote:

My apologies, I don't understand what "Precise that these options
belong to the Mode item" means. What is a Mode item?

Are you referring to the "Advanced Color Options"?

    1- Presets
    2- Mode
            * Luminance
            * Luma
            * Lightness
            * Average
            * Value
    3- Advanced options
            * Apply filter to the layer's RAW pixels: with an example
    4- Preview
    5- Split view: interest?

I'm still not sure what you are saying.

Are you saying that you want specific documentation for the desaturate dialog for *all* of the following?

Presets
All the Modes
The Advanced options
The Preview
The Split View

Or are you saying you only want documentation for the five Modes?

Luminance
Luma
Lightness
Average
Value

FWIW, I succeeded in compiling gimp-help with the modified desaturate XML file. I'll send some questions in another email.

Best,
Elle