Re: [Gimp-docs] Would like to work on the color management documentation

On 01/29/2014 01:25 AM, Róman Joost wrote:
>> On 01/27/2014 11:02 AM, Elle Stone wrote:
>> So I pulled all the Gimp help content related to color management
>> into one real html5 file.

To modify the Gimp help documentation related to color management, personally I need to **see** the changes in the context of the html as viewed by someone consulting the help documentation.

After making changes to my html5 mockup, I'll transcribe the changes to the relevant XML files and (try to, assuming it's not too different from submitting a code patch) create a patch.

My apologies! for bothering you all with this. I should have persisted a little longer in trying to figure out how to approach the problem before writing to the list. It's **my** problem, not **your** problem, that I can't directly modify an XML file and then visualize the resulting html!

Elle

--
Elle Stone
http://ninedegreesbelow.com