Re: [Gimp-docs] Would like to work on the color management documentation

On 01/27/2014 11:02 AM, Elle Stone wrote:
It seems like it might be easier
for me to modify "gimp-imaging-color-management.html"

The Gimp help html files are done using Table Layout. I can't read or write Table Layout. Nor can I modify an xml file without knowing ahead of time what the modifications are.

So I pulled all the Gimp help content related to color management into one real html5 file. I'll worry about writing xml after I finish making modifications to this html5 file.

Cheers,
Elle