Re: [Gimp-docs] check-images error

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 05:56:31PM +0100, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
[...]
> The error is obviously in Cygwin.
> There is a file /bin/sh.exe in Cygwin but I do not know what this
> file is doing. As I do not have the source code for this file I am
> unable to find out what line 8 does.
> Perhaps calling a missing program or package. Who knows.

Yes, it look's like a Cygwin bug. But since I don't use and don't know
Cygwin, I have no chance to find out what to do. :-(

You can try to remove as much as possible from the script (or the
other way round: rebuild it from scratch) to find a minimal script
which still failes with that error message, and then file a bug report
for Cygwin.

> As said before, it looks like the program is doing what it is
> intended to do. Perhaps it is a cosmetic problem only. Or should the
> program do something more?

No, output here is

	$ make check-images
	*** Checking image references ...
	parsing XML files ...
	found 1580 references in 634 files

	searching images in 'images/C' ...
	found 1601 image files

	0 broken image references
	21 orphaned image files:
	ORPHANED: images/C/dialogs/SaveAsCSS.png
	ORPHANED: images/C/using/standard-setup.png
or
	$ make check-images-de
	... (same as above)
	searching images in 'images/de' ...
	found 448 image files

	19 orphaned image files:
	ORPHANED: images/de/dialogs/dialogs-new-image.png
	ORPHANED: images/de/using/save-tiff-dialog.png

Ulf

--
Die Heiligenlegenden entlarvte Luther als Märchen. An den Bibellegenden
hielt er fest; am Teufelsglauben auch; am Hexenwahn auch; an der