[Gimp-docs] check-images error

When running "make check-images" I get this message:

   …
   /bin/sh: line 8: 6116 Aborted python tools/validate_references.py
   --verbose --broken --orphaned
   Makefile:1611: recipe for target `check-image-references' failed
   make: *** [check-image-references] Error 134

Some missing packages in my computer setup or an error in the check-images-xx-program?
(I get the error message twice when running make check-images-xx.)

As far as I can see, the program does its work and lists all orphaned files. So perhaps this is a minor problem?

Kolbjoern