Re: [Gimp-docs] check-images error

Den 26.11.2012 20:47, skreiv Ulf-D. Ehlert:
On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 07:22:21PM +0100, Kolbj�rn Stuest�l wrote:
[...]
But of course, if someone has an answer …
Kolbjoern
No answer, but...
I have modified the script a little bit (and also slightly changed the
syntax) - who knows, maybe it's working now.

Ulf

Curious as always I ran 'git pull' and then  'make check-images'. Result:

   …
   ORPHANED: images/C/using/left-vertical-line.png
   ORPHANED: images/C/using/standard-setup.png
   /bin/sh: line 8:  6096 Aborted                 python
   tools/validate_references.py --verbose --broken --orphaned
   Makefile:1611: recipe for target `check-image-references' failed
   make: *** [check-image-references] Error 134

The error is obviously in Cygwin.
There is a file /bin/sh.exe in Cygwin but I do not know what this file is doing. As I do not have the source code for this file I am unable to find out what line 8 does.
Perhaps calling a missing program or package. Who knows.

As said before, it looks like the program is doing what it is intended to do. Perhaps it is a cosmetic problem only. Or should the program do something more?

Kolbjoern