Re: [Gimp-developer] Regarding gimp.org website rewamp

We will be looking in the future to support plugins and assets for GIMP
available through an interface within GIMP itself and it will likely be
coupled to a server/website.  Think of it similarly to Firefox
Extensions/Add-ons: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

We haven't had a chance to really push this further at the moment, but it
is on the list for the future still, I believe.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 3:39 PM Rohan Keskar18 via gimp-developer-list <