Re: [Gimp-developer] AI algorithms in GIMP

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the second link on Tensorlayer. if the license of the library is
compatible with GPL, there is no reason we cannot used their VGG19 network
but I don't think it is! I will still need a few weeks to create the image
dataset and then train this.

Thanks,
Maitraya.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 8:51 PM Martin Marmsoler <martin marmsoler gmail com>