Re: [Gimp-developer] AI algorithms in GIMP

Hi,

I already tried the first one, but it has not the quality I expected. Did
anybody tried the second one? The second one looks quite good :)

[1] https://github.com/alexjc/neural-enhance
[2] https://github.com/tensorlayer/srgan

Best regards,

Martin

Am Mo., 21. Jan. 2019 um 16:07 Uhr schrieb Elle Stone <