Re: [Gimp-developer] AI algorithms in GIMP

On 1/21/19 10:01 AM, Elle Stone wrote:

I don't know if this is the same "super resolution", but FWIW the topic has come up several times on discuss.pixls.us:

https://discuss.pixls.us/search?q=%20superresolution

My apologies, I wasn't very clear. discuss.pixls.us is a discussion forum for users and developers of free/libre software.

Possibly there is already some sort of super-resolution algorithm implementation for one or another free-libre softwares, in which case there is also free/libre code available. But I didn't read any of the links to see what they are actually about.

Pat David (the person who runs the forum) might know whether there's any actual implementation with code that might overlap with/be useful for what Maitraya Bhattacharyya is proposing to do.

--
https://ninedegreesbelow.com
Color management and free/libre photography