Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-web] Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

As for the value sliders in Gimp. There was no need to have that dual
slider or that awkward way of having the numerical input above those dual
sliders making selecting these things fiddly. One slider would have
sufficed with key commands to shift it in various increments.