Re: [Gimp-developer] Alexandre Prokoudine attacks on GIMP critics around the Web

I already replied (I think you forgot to copy others), but here is that I
said:

Let's start with this: "by not setting dates to releases we
tell users to "f*** off"
Did you say that? Did you edit it away after the fact?
Don't feign innocence, you're not convincing anyone.

I've already talked about that here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9vneh8/gimp_2108_released/e9hbwrd
("Expletives
were about the impression of GIMP devs, instead of "who cares about users",
it was "who cares about users, fuck them", or something similar, and I've
edited right away because I realized it was too harsh (although again it
wasn't about the devs).")

Alexandre knows about the "fuck" part just because he gets automatic
notifications, I edited it right while I was proofreading what I had just
posted.