Re: [Gimp-developer] Three cheers for GIMP! (was Re: ...attacks on GIMP critics around the Web)

I second that. Thanks to everyone who makes GIMP awesome.

No need to use Photoshop instead though, just be constructive.

If you see yourself as part of the community, you realise you're talking
with friends working for a common goal. This is the attitude that motivates
change to make GIMP better for everyone. A bit of patience helps too. :)

-C