Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] Curious about GIMP-2.10 bugs on Windows

On Fri, 2018-05-11 at 14:32 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

it is available on openSUSE Tumbleweed and I have it installed.  for
the
small uses I have made, it loads quicker than 2.8 and appears more
responsive.  no crashes.  some difficulty finding some actions, but
nothing major.

Cool. The / command helps to find things.

Liam (slave ankh)

Click here to have the slave beaten.