[Gimp-developer] Contribute to OSX-specific features and bug fixes

Hello everybody,

OSX is my primary platform for work and for development, and I have a fairly good experience in developing
GTK applications for OSX. Therefore I can offer some help to solve bugs and do checks of GIMP on Mac.
I cannot guarantee a very fast feedback all the time, but I will do my best.

There are actually two major things I can offer:
* try to fix OSX-specific bugs - I can compile GIMP from sources, and I know how to run a debugger…
* help you to set-up an automated packaging of OSX bundles using Travis-CI, in case you are interested. I
have already set-up such mechanism for my own image editing project (PhotoFlow), and it seems to work like a
charm. Dependencies are provided via homebrew. The advantage is that the packaging does not rely on any
specific user, and runs on virtualised systems which increases the security for the final users.

By the way, I am already using Travis-CI to provide a GIMP AppImage that is regularly updated (every week or
every time there is an important commit): https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage
<https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage>

Please let me know if and how I can help…