Re: [Gimp-developer] Contribute to OSX-specific features and bug fixes

Hello everybody,

OSX is my primary platform for work and for development, and I have a fairly good experience in developing
GTK applications for OSX. Therefore I can offer some help to solve bugs and do checks of GIMP on Mac.
I cannot guarantee a very fast feedback all the time, but I will do my best.

There are actually two major things I can offer:
* try to fix OSX-specific bugs - I can compile GIMP from sources, and I know how to run a debugger…

Here you can find a list with all macOS bugs:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&classification=Other&list_id=299713&op_sys=Mac%20OS&order=Importance&product=GIMP&query_format=advanced

Regards,
Tobias