Re: [Gimp-developer] Contribute to OSX-specific features and bug fixes

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:51:51 +0200
Carmelo DrRaw <aferrero1975 gmail com> wrote:

Hello everybody,

OSX is my primary platform for work and for development, and I have a fairly
good experience in developing GTK applications for OSX. Therefore I can offer
some help to solve bugs and do checks of GIMP on Mac. I cannot guarantee a
very fast feedback all the time, but I will do my best.

Hi Carmelo!

Thanks for your willingness to contribute. I highly appreciate it. Please see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS for the correct spelling of 'OS X'->'macOS'.

Regards,

        Shlomi