Re: [Gimp-developer] Compiling GIMP-2.9 with the new mypaint requirements

On 2018-01-02 11:51 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
OK, so I'm being Mr. Silly, switched to the 1.3 branch, it worked.

Switching to the 1.3 branch, and the previous tip about adding share/pkconfig to the paths used by pkgconfig allowed GIMP to find the mypaint-brushes files that I installed for use by GIMP.

The configure checks in GIMP don't like the 2.x version you get if you just checkout and install the files from git master.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.