Re: [Gimp-developer] Compiling GIMP-2.9 with the new mypaint requirements

On 01/02/2018 08:25 AM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
You probably have to add

/home/elle/code-install/gimpdefault/install/share/pkgconfig/

to your PKG_CONFIG_PATH. libmypaint installs to lib/pkgconfig and the brushes
are in share/pkgconfig. Both are valid locations, but this adds one new path
you have to deal with when installing dependencies for GIMP separately.

Ah, thanks! I bet that's the problem. I have to do the same thing when installing PhotoFlow to let PhotoFlow knows where to look for libvips.

Best,
Elle