Re: [Gimp-developer] Colored Quick mask also to Grayscaled images

Marionetas Mey
Just convert it to RGB.  Image->Mode->RGB
Yes, this is a workaround. My suggestion is to have colored Quick Mask also in Graycaled images without converting them. *This is the main issue.*
An option to change the mask to any hue we want would help.
As Laxminarayan, option is in Preferences. But this options could be in Tools, when Quick Mask is enabled.

Also, instead of color selection, it could be only hue selection. Something like:

Additionally an option of automatic continuous slow rotation of the hue
of the mask would help (in the same way marching ants help).
Mmmhhh... no, I don't think this is a good idea. It's distracting... and it seems like that old generic portable mp3 players.