[Gimp-developer] SCHOOLWORK: OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE

Hello. How are you?

I am Denis de Lima, a TI student from Brazil. I am making a schoolwork regarding open source software and
need to interview a developer who is currently working on one.

I have chosen GIMP because it is a good software and would like to interview you. My teacher has said I need
to finish my schoolwork until Nov. 22nd. I would like to know if any of you are available to answer my
questions.

P.S.: I am sorry for my writing mistakes. I have not written in English for quite a while.

Thanks for your attention.