[Gimp-developer] Brushes of GIMPressionist are tend to drown a lot on the edges.

Hi

I want to make seamless tileable texture by using GIMPressionist.

but there is a problem.

*Problem*

Brushes of GIMPressionist are tend to be drown a lot on the rim.

​

above is the image after applying GIMPressionist with below option.
[Paint edges, Tileable]

​
​

and if I tile the image, the dense part is more noticeable

​
​
​

*Things I tried to do*

1. finding solutiong : I tried to find the solution about this but maybe no
one mentioned about this.

2. evenly distributed : The result is same even if I select the 'evenly
distributed' in placement option.

3. Make Seamless filter : this option make the part of image blurry. I
don't want that.

4. Paint edges : if I uncheck Paint edges, the white margin appear on the
rim.

if I missed something, how can I create seamless tileable texture?

or

can GIMP have the option in new version to reduce the density of the rim?

Thank you

​