[Gimp-developer] question about script-fu and GIMP 2.10

Hello dear devs!
I was wondering if, when the GIMP version 2.10 is ready (BTW:
forecast of the release date?) it will contain the old beloved
script-fus with the file->button and file->logo menu entries.
I am asking this because I use to compile an up-to-date dev
version and I am not observing any menu entry of such.

Perhaps there were some decisions about it that i missed?

Keep up your wonderful job with GIMP!
Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa