[Gimp-developer] Fwd: selection of a colour using python filters

Forwarded conversation
Subject: selection of a colour using python filters
------------------------

From: diego nassetti <diego nassetti ostia gmail com>
Date: Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:30 PM
To: gimp-developer-list-request gnome org

Hi,
I noticed that using filters written in python, when there is to select a
colour (parameter PF_COLOR), the interface panel appearing when clicking
over the default colour shown by the filter is very limited with respect to
the possibilities available in the standard color picking interface (and
even in the interface of a filter written in script-fu).
Is there any plan to improve it?
Thanks a lot.
(PS: I'm using Gimp 2.8.20)
Diego