Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: selection of a colour using python filters

Moin  -

There is no current effort or intent to improve on the color selection
for Python or Script-fu plug-ins.
There are few developers on GIMP and they are focusing on other points
of the codebase -

You can open a feature-request on http://bugzilla.gnome.org -  be sure
to specify exactly what you think
would be nice for this color picker, and then try to get someone to
provide a patch.

It will help if you follow continue this e-mail thread detailing a
little bit more what features you miss, and why it is important for
you before opening the feature request - so that we can make some more
suggestions to you.

regards,

  js
 -><-