Re: [Gimp-developer] Error Message on Gegl - Last Git Master

Hi

On 26-03-2017 13:16, Ell via gimp-developer-list wrote:
Actually, there was an interval where gegl:text would get built without
checking this dependency, so it's possible that this is a leftover from
an earlier build (although that would be weird if this problem only
started recently.)  You can manually remove "text.so" (and make sure
that it's not getting reinstalled by a GEGL "make install") if that's
the case.  It shouldn't be a problem for GIMP for now, but in the long
run it's better to get it built.
Ok, now is Ok!
After LGM I am thinking install a new release of my distro... the current, sure is becoming a bit outdated ;-) To install the new release of Pango is not recommended on my ubuntu-gnome 14.04?
thanks
americo