Re: [Gimp-developer] Error Message on Gegl - Last Git Master

Hi Ell

On 26-03-2017 12:53, Ell wrote:
GEGL requires Pango >= 1.38 to build gegl:text since February.  Looks
like Ubuntu 14.04 ships with 1.36.  Either way, this should be picked up
when you configure GEGL.  Is it possible you're building against a newer
version of Pango than the one being picked up at runtime?
I have installed my dependencies directly on my gimp folder because I had different dependencies outdated on my distro. So, to install Pango 1.38 or higher is necessary to install also the dependencies of this version? I have tried install in my 'make' environment the pango-1.38.1, but without success and on my ./configure (final part) has these messages:

checking whether the c++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for some Win32 platform... no
checking for HARFBUZZ... no
checking for CoreText availability... no
checking for CAIRO... yes
checking which cairo font backends could be used... none
configure: Disabling cairo support
configure: error: *** Could not enable any backends.
*** Must have at least one backend to build Pango.
---
Can you help to resolve the steps to follow?
---
If this is complex, another way to resolve this is to do a hard reset on my clone... can you send me the commits of each app (babl, gegl, gimp) that I must use?
thanks
americo