Re: [Gimp-developer] Error Message on Gegl - Last Git Master

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:11:36 -0300
Americo Gobbo <jag rabisco gmail com> wrote:

Hi I have updated my git master... but I have this message while I am
creating an screenshot or exporting as jpg, png, etc: Module
'/opt/gimp-default-master/lib/gegl-0.3/text.so' load
error: /opt/gimp-default-master/lib/gegl-0.3/text.so: undefined
symbol:pango_attr_foreground_alpha_new. --- Is possible that the
dependencies are modified recently? Thanks, americo

---
My distro is Ubuntu 14.04.3 GNOME 3.10

GEGL requires Pango >= 1.38 to build gegl:text since February.  Looks
like Ubuntu 14.04 ships with 1.36.  Either way, this should be picked up
when you configure GEGL.  Is it possible you're building against a newer
version of Pango than the one being picked up at runtime?

--
Ell