Re: [Gimp-developer] Layer modes: Add vivid light blend mode?

Hi all!

While you guys are at it, I encourage you to try out this formula:

E = (2 * I ) - M

I call it the "Opposite" mode. I derived it from how the unsharp mask
does the sharpening - first run a grain extract and then do a grain
merge.

It is not useful in an awful lot of places. But when you want to
de-convolute in a strange way, and you have the procedure or a plugin
which does only the convolution, "Opposite" layer mode can help you
get there quickly!

It also has the "opposite" effect on most color effects as well!.

Cheers!

--
Laxminarayan Kamath Ammembal
http://lankerisms.blogspot.com