Re: [Gimp-developer] missing babl fast path and lt-gimp-2.9 segfault

On 08/09/2017 07:31 AM, richard brown wrote:
But, I checked 'Preferences' and I was running 4 threads, and there's a
warning there about instability.  So, I tried putting that to 1, and, so
far, no crash.

Hi!  We're trying to track down (and fix) as many threading related bugs
as we can.  They're especially sneaky, so reporting these bugs helps us
greatly.  Could you please file a bug report, explaining what you did to
trigger the crash?  A backtrace at the point of the crash would also be
very helpful: when you run gimp under gdb, type "bt" once gimp crashes,
and include the output in the bug report.

Thanks :)

--
Ell