Re: [Gimp-developer] missing babl fast path and lt-gimp-2.9 segfault

On 06/08/17 21:20, Carol Spears wrote:

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 1:49 PM, richard brown <richardbenedict gmail com <mailto:richardbenedict gmail com>> wrote:

    No-one?

Asking me?

The babl fast path is probably not the problem, at least it is not a problem here. Actually, I kind of like it because I can watch it to know where some of the other plug-ins are at in their progress.

The last time I had a segfault like that, I was instructed to install gdb (https://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/) because the regular stack trace is not so helpful.

That has been a few years now, so maybe my advice is outdated.

Carol

Thanks. I tried it, and it doesn't like the "gimp-2.9" script that launches the program.

"/home/richard/Software/gimp-git/gimp/app/gimp-2.9": not in executable format: File format not recognised