Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

inkscape.org states it's a professional editor for Mac OS X. Care to guess
which Macs most professionals use?

The same claim is made on gimp.org: "Gimp ... sophisticated tools to get
the your job done."

So if you want to be pedantic, sure, no claim is made about HIDPI support.
So I guess you are right. That doesn't help the rest of people who try out
gimp and inkscape and everything looks like shit.

Enjoy your victorious moment! ;-)

Thanks,

Marius K.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 at 15:31 Alexandre Prokoudine <