Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Marius Kjeldahl <marius kjeldahl gmail com>
wrote:

I've waited years for Gimp and Inkscape to support Macs, but sadly they
still don't. They barely "run", but they aren't usable. I wrote a blog post
with the details:

https://medium.com/@kjeldahl/gimp-and-inkscape-on-retina-
macs-do-not-work-9601c3052e86#.i3ys9rmhn

So to your question, what's the point?

Can you tell me what's missing in the Mac GIMP support? I've been providing
Mac (and WIndows) builds for a long time and continuing to so.