Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development- What's the point?

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Marius Kjeldahl wrote:

I've waited years for Gimp and Inkscape to support Macs, but sadly they
still don't. They barely "run", but they aren't usable.

IMHO, the point is that Gimp and Inkscape are excellent FREE offerings
within their genres. Unfortunately, neither works on Macs (I know little
about Windows). Until they support Macs (and possibly Windows), Gimp and
Inkscape usage will be limited to current Linux users.

I wonder where all this tendency to make loud generalized statements comes from.

Alex