Re: [Gimp-developer] Segmentation fault during make triggered by Symbolic 64 gimp-texture.png

On 06/29/2016 07:35 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
Does this command segfault:
$ gegl ./icons/Symbolic/64/gimp-texture.png -o bla.png -- gegl:invert-gamma
(on success it will create a bla.png, inverted from gimp-texture.png.
You can delete bla.png after)

Yes, in my patched babl/GEGL/GIMP that command segfaults on gimp-texture.png (which doesn't have an alpha channel), but not on gimp-frame.png (which does have an alpha channel). Thanks! for sharing that command - it allowed me to figure out which commit I made to my patched GEGL that introduced the segfault.

As far as default babl/GEGL/GIMP, probably the only relevant information is that two of the pngs that are used to generate GIMP's new themes are not like the other pngs, which apparently is not a problem. So my apologies for the noise on the mailing list!

Best,
Elle