Re: [Gimp-developer] [darktable-dev] Darktable plug-in in GIMP - Darktable for Windows?

that version looks like it's from a git-archive snapshot.. maybe the
silly tar.gz that github provides as auto-generated tarball [0]? that
doesn't work. either use git clone or the .tar.xz we provide with the
releases.

-jo

[0] https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases
``as always, please don't use the autogenerated tarball provided by
github, but only our tar.xz.''