Re: [Gimp-developer] [darktable-dev] Darktable plug-in in GIMP - Darktable for Windows?

Having spent the last 45 minutes reinstalling Lua and and then darktable through Gentoo portage, here's which version of Lua Gentoo says I'm using:

equery list lua
[IP-] [  ] dev-lang/lua-5.2.3-r1:5.2

$ eselect lua list
  [1]   5.2 *

The little * means that's the selected version of Lua that all installed software that uses lua should use. However, darktable still has Lua disabled:

$ darktable --version
this is darktable 2.0.3
copyright (c) 2009-2015 johannes hanika
darktable-dev lists darktable org