Re: [Gimp-developer] SGO to WGO Transition

On 11/23/2015 11:06 AM, Pat David wrote:
On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 7:01 AM Elle Stone
<ellestone ninedegreesbelow com <mailto:ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>>
wrote:

    I stand corrected. There is a header at the top of each page, with
    Wilber in the header. But the user must enable scripts to see the
    header.

I have scripting turned off and the top navigation header renders just
fine.  So I cannot replicate this. Could you please elaborate on what
you are doing to trigger this behavior, and verify that it is correct?

Hmm, until today I never saw the navigation header on the home page. Has it been added recently?

Back when I posted the original comment, I didn't see the navigation header on the News page (or any other page), until after I enabled scripts. But when I reloaded the page, the navigation header was there, which perhaps was caused by reloading the page instead of by enabling scripts?

In any event, today the home page and also other pages have a navigation header, with or without scripts enabled. Only once, upon first time loading the page with the Pale Moon browser (Firefox derivative), there was no header across the top. But upon reloading it appeared, even though scripting was disabled.

Best,
Elle