Re: [Gimp-developer] SGO to WGO Transition

Elle,

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 7:01 AM Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>
wrote:

I stand corrected. There is a header at the top of each page, with
Wilber in the header. But the user must enable scripts to see the header.

I have scripting turned off and the top navigation header renders just
fine.  So I cannot replicate this.  Could you please elaborate on what you
are doing to trigger this behavior, and verify that it is correct?

This is not good. Users shouldn't be required to enable scripts to see
the header at the top of the page.

They shouldn't, and the pages were designed this way.  So I'd like to fix
this if it's the case.