Re: [Gimp-developer] Sourceforge downloads

This makes it all the more important to update the Windows download page on
GIMP.org to provide easy download. I will submit patches this week based on
our previous discussions, now that I have all the text (thanks Michael). I
think providing easy access through our GIMP.org site will hasten SF to its
timely grave. Possibly without the need for litigation.