Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

Elle, Thanks for sharing your workflow, and the link. I'm sure the
information contained in that page will be very useful (I have bookmarked
it), as these are not things I typically play with (mostly, there just
aren't enough hours in the day, and I'm the graphics/media department for
the entire company).
I appreciate the honesty. I will hold off on the idea for now, but the
offer is open to anyone who might like to share processes and workflows, or
use them with the intention of adding features to GIMP.

One question: Is there a plugin or feature planned for displaying
keystrokes on the screen as you are typing them? This would make it
somewhat easier to record workflows without having to manually overlay each
keystroke in the final video.

Thanks again.
-C

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Elle Stone <ellestone ninedegreesbelow com>