Re: [Gimp-developer] Drop shadow - a question from an user - developer-version 2.9

Alexandre Prokoudine (alexandre prokoudine gmail com) wrote:
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Simon Budig wrote:

Does this GEGL op do anything for you at all? Because it does
absolutely nothing for me (duly noted in
http://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Hacking:Porting_filters_to_GEGL/UI_review),
seperate layer or no separate layer.

Is the "keep transparency" toggle enabled?

There is no such toggle in the GEGL op.

I was referring to the "keep transparency" toggle in the layers dialog.
Which is still alive and kicking, even when used in conjunction with
gegl ops.

Having it enabled would explain perfectly what you're seeing.

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/