Re: [Gimp-developer] Drop shadow - a question from an user - developer-version 2.9

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

Yes, I've just tested it and it is definitely working here. Apart from
not allowing a separate layer,
the live-preview is a major enhancement. (but the default values could
not be worse)

Maybe you are stuck to an old binary version of the operator from an old build?

Well, there is nothing impossible, but I do build GEGL and GIMP from
clean Git checkouts and run 'make uninstall' before installing new
stuff. I'll doublecheck when I'm back to my home desktop.

Alex