Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gegl-developer] babl roadmap

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Simon Budig <simon budig de> wrote:

While it certainly could be more concise, the discussion has helped me
tremendously with my glimpse into gegl/babl. So while the
misunderstandings might be easier to overcome within a phone call
keeping the discussion on the list helps with potentially getting the
concepts out there to more people.

People seem to be getting frustrated and I don't think that helps anybody.
It seems to me that realigning the conversation in a more appropriate
medium would help to make the mailing list discussion more productive. A
summary of the phone call would then either bring everyone back together,
or continue the dispute on clearer terms.

Of course, folks are free to do whatever...

$0.02,
Chris