Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gegl-developer] babl roadmap

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Simon Budig <simon budig de> wrote:

If you perceive Elles texts as "babbling" it seems that this discussion
is way over your head and you might want to consider staying out of it.

+1.

I'll admit that this discussion is way over my head, but as it seems to
involve only two people would it be better handled over a phone call? It
appears that there are some basic assumptions that aren't in alignment.

Chris