Re: [Gimp-developer] assets in the high bith depth age

On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 10:59 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
[...]
I pǘe been talking with some heavy users (for professional use, even) -
and one thing they miss is more consistency on asst handling
(you can rename a palette or a gradient inline in the gradient list
dialog, but not a pattern or a brush, for example).

Yes. I'd love to see "project files" or "project folders" that could
contain per-project preferences and resources (brushes, gradients,
fonts, images, default export and open folder)...

and the ability to work with multiple active projects!

but that's wanting to dance before we have feet.