Re: [Gimp-developer] Question about 2.8.11

On Tue, 2014-03-11 at 11:23 +0000, Michael Bauer wrote:
Hi

I'm going to a school tomorrow to advise them on using open software in
our language. I'd like to include GIMP in the equation but it would be
helpful if I could have a very rough idea about when our language is
likely to get released (localization completed and in the repo as of ~3
weeks ago)? I'm guessing it would be 2.8.11 and I've looked for a
release schedule but found nothing concrete or up to date (but I may be
looking in the wrong places).

Odd micro version are git versions, there is no release with .11
Even micro versions are tarball releases, the next one will be 2.8.12

Does someone have a very rough estimate of timescale we're looking at?

In the next couple of weeks, if I find the time/motivation to
make a release. If you are on Windows, you can always use
the nightly builds from http://nightly.darkrefraction.com/gimp/

Regards,
--Mitch