Re: [Gimp-developer] Question about 2.8.11

* Michael Bauer <fios akerbeltz org> [03-11-14 07:25]:
I'm going to a school tomorrow to advise them on using open software in
our language.  I'd like to include GIMP in the equation but it would be
helpful if I could have a very rough idea about when our language is
likely to get released (localization completed and in the repo as of ~3
weeks ago)?  I'm guessing it would be 2.8.11 and I've looked for a
release schedule but found nothing concrete or up to date (but I may be
looking in the wrong places).

Does someone have a very rough estimate of timescale we're looking at?

You might have better luck if you actually define "our language" ???